Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear Mom, Love Alex


Mom
 Yes i have he is awesome  We met up the second day when i was feeling kind of down we see each other almost everyday now he almost helped me give a blessing last night and we both sat pretty close to the devotional speaker last night. He is awesome, definitely a gift from god that we see each other so much. Because it is very odd to see a person more than once in the midst of between 2500 and 3700 missionaries on different schedules and going to different countries speaking different languages. Things are going good though I can call you tommorow at probably around 7 is or 8 ish my time but no later than 815 my time cause my flight leaves at 8:31. I will probably talk for about 4 minutes.
Give you hope everything is going great just trying to lock my heart in and don't have time for pics. tell Jordan and Brianna i said Hi!