Monday, February 18, 2013

1st p day Provo, Utah


Hello everyone!
           So it has been a pretty good week here at the MTC! A week of miracles for sure. I have learned alot. I got to go to the Temple this morning and had a good time. The mountains here are awesome. I have a pretty cool MTC district. Half of my district are going to the Utah SLC-West mission and half to the California Carlsbad mission. They are all awesome. My companion is Elder Jaques from New York, the country part. He hunts coyotes for $30 a head during the evening hours for a taxidermis and know some kind of jitsu wrestling. He is awesome and very patient. Ohhh good stuff. It has been good learning how teach better. We are the second week of 2 week missionaries. Well only have a few minutes left so got to go!
-Elder Thompson