Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to Carlsbad

Mom,

I got transferred back to Carlsbad! ha ha Still by the beach and the weather is great, right by Oceanside so that is cool! and we have a part time car for now. Oceanside was awesome Genda and Caleb from Arkansas came to church again this week! So that is way awesome! They cooked some chicken for us and we had a lesson last Monday night and it was awesome! She accepted baptism and is progressing from what I hear from E. Hannamen . So that is sooo awesome! Oceanside was awesome! People and investigators! But that is really cool about your Pandora ads ha ha no I didn't. It must be inspired ha ha that is crazy about the skunk! They must be everywhere ha ha how is Jasmine? I got a letter from Jenny yesterday so I hear she is back! How is the rest of the Branch? James and the Crouches? Anyways Oceanside was just way awesome and now Carlsbad is really cool too! Great to get your letter though I hope everything is going good with school and everything!

Elder Thompson I meant LOVE elder Thompson ha ha sorry really though, I do :) sorry I don't have much time.

Elder Thompson and tell jordan I said hi