Monday, April 1, 2013

3rd P Day in Temecula

Awesome!

No I Didn't give the blog post to anyone from Murrieta but that is where alot of the members of our ward live. The boundaries are funny, because Murrietta is out of the mission. 

Glad you liked it it  was a funny moment. We were just talking about things in Arkansas and I mentioned Toad suck and then they were like.... toad suck.? Aha it went from there! The Bradshaw's are awesome.

 I hope things are good. I got the package THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I needed granola!! SO thank you it was sooo good to have again! And i was about to buy astringent today cause the other stuff wasn't working! But you sent it!! Ha ha seriously, amazing! And the candy sticks and the note Thank you soooo much! And the muffins are AMAZING!!!!! I had 3 this morning ha ha or 2.5 not sure. But they were so good. Did you put some kind of a buttery drizzle on top? It just tasted amazing. 

Our district is pretty good The members are awesome here and I think we are going some where for Easter to the Evans families house where they will give some candy! I love it here!! The Ward is great like I said. 

Also did you get all the Candy? Ha ha I sent some just not sure if it made it. Also, I am pretty much out of EMPower. Did you ask DeAnna about that? :/ 

Oh I hope everything is going good! Is Chantelle still there? I assume she is I hope you are having a BLAST ( good time :) ) with her and Ethan  Eat some pizza for me :) 

WE ate alot of pizza this week from Papa Murphy's because members own it and all. We had breakfast for Dinner last night. Ohhh the people in California are pretty cool. Did I tell you we are basically in one of the hottest parts of the Mission? Its the 2nd hottest I think. 

Anyways I hope you all have a good one and enjoy family time and by the way ...the Taylor's  Awesome. Oh ya, TEDDY? ha ha have a good one.

Love
Elder Thompson

Oh ya, I figured out coke does miracles. Cause  got sick and drank 3 liters of coke and anyways ..Better now! ha ha 

Tell Jordan hi! and keep it up! ha ha glad you got the Candy. 

Our District here is awesome too k cya!