Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2nd Pday in Temecula

Mom: Thanks for the email and you too! Ohhh mom, what a NICE email!!!! Things are good here in California! Our ward has about 200-300-400 members..not really sure! The weather is nice!! There are a lot of Avocados here from what I have heard but here in Temecula I have only seen one fruit tree....crazy! I am going to start eating a lot healthier and stuff so i can feel better! So I will be eating fruit in memory of my mother! And mom GREAT missionary moment!!! That is sooo cool! Also how is James? We bike ALOT Fri and Sat. WE get the car Mon-Thur and then trade it with other companionship. I am trying to think what else to tell you....Missionary work is pretty cool. It gets pretty dry here though so I had to learn to hydrate more the hard way. But I get to eat better now! All things shall work together for your good! I had a remembrance of the promise in Malachi 3:10 where the lord promises to pour out a blessing upon those who pay tithing. Jordan had told me about Katie. Good Stuff. I'm glad you liked the pictures. Ok so nice talking! Love ya! Oh ya and all of the stuff you sent me with was smart because I have used a lot of it(medicine) OH YA AND I EXPERIENCED MY 1ST EARTHQUAKE YESTERDAY!!! IT WAS SOOOO COOL! it was TINY but we still felt it ha ha it was awesome. California.Awesome So my letters will probably be pretty brief. .I hope that is OK..... :) Starting immediately we will have an adjusted email policy as follows: Missionaries are to write to their families each week and are also authorized to communicate by email with friends, priesthood leaders, and new converts. Chantelle: Thats good a quilt will be cool! I am glad Ethan has a new friend I am sure he will Love that. Have fun at the Thompsons house! And I hope Ethan has a good time at the daycare! Emily: Hi! The ward is probably around 200-300 people! And i couldn't eat all of the cupcakes but I gave one to an Elder that was having his b day in the MTC! Daily Schedule: 6:25 wake up, 6:30 Run 8:00 Personal Study 9:00 Comp Study 10:00 12 weeks program Usually between 11 and 12 we eat lunch and then from 12-5ish we do missionary work and then again from 6-9 pm. Fried chicken! nice! Girl passing out? Crazy! . Perm..NICE and I need a haircut! So, my healthy sister. I have found that when I eat healthier and exercise and stay hydrated I feel better!! Good stuff. And I hope you saw some pictures! EMILY NO MORE PLASMA!!!! And she needs to drink more Gatorade! Oh Emily.. OK gotta go! And snuggles needs some more gummy bears
Jordan Nice! Zach.
Nice! Brianna is pretty awesome! Bye!