Tuesday, March 5, 2013

1st Pday in Temeluca


Hola from Temecula, CA!
   It is very bright and SUNNY here and the people here are generally awesome! My trainer is Elder Clark from Laramie, WY he is cool. California is pretty nice! I got to see the ocean as i flew in! We have a car Mon-Thur and then bike Fri-Sun. Last Saturday we biked 23 miles! We also walk all over contacting. Things are awesome! There are a TON of Mormons here! Lots of palm trees also. Almost everyone we talk to has friends that are Mormon and the members are awesome and aren't hard to get referalls with! We run every morning for 30 mins! I only get mail on District or Zone conferences so i probably wont get this weeks mail till Thursday but i can write back on Tuesday! Anyways things are going bright and sunny i am learning! I hope everyone is doing great! And thanks for the package it was AWESOME! Oh yeah, and for P Day this member took us to a place called In-N-Out it was awesome!! And they have some food here called TRi-tips..its like a steak. Anyways it is amazing. Arkansas is pretty awesome though. I am learning and adjusting to the work here and finally kind of getting settled in. WE have a lesson tonight and there are some cool investigators. And my Mission President it awesome! There are about 203 missionaries in the California Carlsbad mission and it will been increasing im pretty sure until they reach the mission cap of 250 around July. That is my guess anyways. Adios!
 
Emily: HA HA NICE!!! HAIRCUTS! You will have to give me one when i get back for sure! I kind of tried to answer your questions through the email. You gave me a good outline i didn't really know what to say ha ha and Plasma... OK nice! $60!!! I also accidently went on the big screen the Sunday before i left.....again on accident i walked behind a lady playing a "special musical number" on the organ. ha ha  ohhh. THANKS FOR THE CUPCAKES ! i couldn't eat all of them but thank you!! and give snuggles some gummy bears for me. LOL...no JOKE! JOKE
 
Brianna: I GOT THE LETTER NICE! 36 degrees huh? I think it is 80 right now and as soon as i walk outside i am sure i will see a nice palm tree glowing in the sunlight. ha ha jk. But actually no jk. I hope everything is going good!!! I could see you in CALI...but only for a vacation. I didn't meet lady gaga i am sorry. There are too many people out here with connections though. Anyways thanks for the package!!!
 
Zachary! THANKS FOR THE SWEET TARTS!! i ate too many yesterday....i kind of got hungry during studies. My companion was surprised i got so many but i was like ya i gotta cool bro! ha ha nice! Thanks for the snicker doodles too!! i don't think i will be able to eat all of them but i will go home in a few and stuff myself :)
 
Jordan!: Whats up good luck at the play!!! and ASMS if you get in! and tell mom i said she should look at some more Toyota and give them a chance...
 
Dad: Thanks for the words of wisdom this works out alot better! And keep writing i enjoy hearing from your emails! And i like your quote form Dieter F. Uchtdorf. We have recently begun watching Lots of OCT general conference. Things are good here in Cali! I am hoping the shoes will last! My mission Presedient is awesome!
 
Chantelle: I hope things are going great! when do you leave to go to AR? Tell Ethan i said hi!
 
and mom the upload isn't working for pics so i will send the SD card in the mail today!